“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” -Anthony J. D’Angelo
Don’t ever be afraid to pick your head up and look out beyond the distance. Some of life’s most beautiful sights are closer than we may think.
What better way to follow through with my yearly blogging challenge of posting a picture that captures surrounding beauty than by making it official with a cheesy name like Snapshot Challenge Saturday? When we think of our ideal “beautiful day,” images of sunshine and warmth may come to mind. You don’t necessarily need sunshine in order to appreciate just how great a day can be. Everyday is a magnificent one; it just depends on how we decide to look at it.
Sunshine Blog Award
Special thanks to http://humaninrecovery.wordpress.com/ for this awesome award! I would definitely recommend stopping by because it truly is an amazing blog!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to me.
2. Answer the questions about myself.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
4. Link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
1. Favorite Bad Habit: Procrastinating
2. Twitter Name: @DanBalva
3. My Passion: Writing about topics that inspire me and trying to make a difference in the lives of my readers
4. Favorite Time of Year: November/December because it’s holiday season and it’s the one time where the weather finally drops (somewhat) here in Florida
5. Favorite Vacation: Studying abroad in Spain this past summer
6. Favorite Physical Activity: Boxing and working out at CrossFit
7. What puts a Smile on My Face: Making people laugh and putting smiles on their faces (yeah, yeah, I know it’s corny, but oh well)
10 Bloggers: This award is presented to 10 bloggers who have been actively commenting and following my blog. Even while I was away from my blog these past few weeks, these bloggers kept my blog alive and well. You definitely add sunshine to my blog, so this award is from me to you, with hopes of adding some sunshine to yours 🙂
Congratulations to everyone for your Sunshine Blog nomination! You all deserve it! 🙂