“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.” -John McCain
“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.”
After a long, but exciting day in Lisbon, Portugal, my sister and I hopped on another plane, and made our way to Barcelona, Spain. Although I studied abroad in Alcalá de Henares (near Madrid) for a summer semester during college, I didn’t have as much time to explore Barcelona as I would have liked. Ever since, I have always wanted to return to this beautiful city, and finally had the opportunity to do so.
Upon checking in to the hotel and dropping our things off in the room, my sister and I walked through the city to find a restaurant recommended to us by a local. On our way, we passed the immaculate Casa Battló, which will most definitely be discussed in an upcoming post.
When we finally found the restaurant, we didn’t waste any time! We ordered Spain’s famous patatas bravas (potatoes drizzled with a delicious aioli sauce), as well as fried calamari, sangria, and of course, seafood paella. The food was just what we needed after a long day of traveling, and it was the perfect way to start our adventures in Barcelona.
So I was tagged by nocturnefirefay and the aim of the game is to “connect bloggers in this WP jungle, get to know each other, meet new bloggers and connect and network through fun.”
Answer 11 questions
Link back to the person who tagged you/sent the questions
Formulate 11 more questions
Send the tag on to 11 more bloggers
I will tag 11 fellow bloggers, and if you would like to play, feel free to have fun with it. Otherwise, don’t feel pressured to take part in it.
Here are the questions I have to answer:
1)Favourite time of the day: Both morning and night time
2)Favourite day of the week: Friday
3)Don’t think about this question just react: It’s your last hour on earth- who was the first person that just came in to your mind? : (I have a lot of family members following this blog so even though it’s cheating, to be safe, I’ll just say my family in general) 🙂
4) 5 famous/ historical figures who are no longer here that you would invite to dinner and why:
1. Frank Sinatra to meet an all time classic; 2. Michael Jackson because he is one of the most talented people of all time; 3. Lucille Ball since she is by far one of the funnest comedians in history; 4. Ronald Reagan because he was able to accomplish so much and was just a classy man, to say the least; 5. Mother Teressa because of her inspiration and contribution to society
5) 6 famous people who are still here that you would invite for dinner and why
1. Amma (Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi) for all of her continuous contributions to the community as well as to society; 2. Nelson Mandela because of all the trials and tribulations he faced and overcame throughout this life thus far; 3. Author Mitch Albom because his books are so great, and I would like to speak with him in person about his experiences; 4. Janet Jackson because she’s very talented and an extremely inspiring figure; 5. Betty White since she’s such a positive, humorous human being and such an inspiration; 6. Jack Nicholson because he is such a talented, great actor
6) Morning or night person: Night
7) Favourite song: Smile by Michael Jackson (originally Charlie Chaplan)
8) Favourite film: Slumdog Millionaire
9) What makes you happy: Being with family, friends, and the feeling of accomplishment at any given moment in time
10) Pet hate: Snakes
11) What inspires you?: People who make a difference to unselfishly better the lives of others
The following is a list of the bloggers I’ve tagged:
Here are your questions:
1) Who is someone that inspires you?
2) What are the things in life that make you happy?
3) What’s your favorite type of animal?
4) If you could meet one person in the world (living or deceased) who would it be and why?
5) Describe your perfect day.
6) What would you most like to accomplish?
7) What are you most grateful for and why?
8) If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be?
9) What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
10) If you could learn and skill or trade, what would it be and why?
11) Why did you decide to start a blog?
That’s it for my questions. Hope you like them 🙂