What better way to start up my blog once again than to receive an award? Special thanks to Hodgepodge4thesoul for the nomination, and I would strongly suggest that everyone checks out her blog, because it is beyond inspiring!
After doing some research on this award, I’ve come to find that it comes with the following rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So, 7 random/interesting things about me:
- I self diagnosed myself with a minor case of OCD, and often lose things in my room since it is so clean and organized (I know it seems impossible to do, but it does happen)
- I am planning on traveling to Guatemala for a Medical Mission this June for 4 days
- I tend to second guess myself and look way too deep into things
- I enjoy hypnosis and am a strong proponent of it
- I often procrastinate and put things off until the last minute
- I am currently in the process of raising money for Autism Speaks in honor of Autism Awareness Month
- I just looked back at everything I said and realized that I used the word I a lot, and felt strange talking about myself so much
Now, it’s time to nominate another 7 deserving bloggers and pass off the torch or this Kreativ Blogger Award. I would like to nominate the following bloggers who have recently caught my attention: