Liebster Blog Award:
Over the last few days, I received five rejection letters from seven literary agents who expressed interest in my manuscript a few weeks ago at the NYC Writer’s Digest Conference. Each agent had their own reason as to why they weren’t the right fit to represent me, but regardless, each letter was as disappointing as the next. It has been difficult trying to surpass the obstacle of having received numerous No’s for my book, but Jen from http://steponacrack.wordpress.com/ has constantly commented on my blog posts, making sure that I continue to work hard rather than give up. I am beyond grateful for such support from fellow bloggers, and I couldn’t thank her enough for everything she has done for me, including this award. Thanks for the motivation Jen!
“Leibster is German & means ‘Dearest’ or ‘Beloved’ but it can also mean ‘Favourite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers all in the spirit of gathering more connections”
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.